It is our goal to give every patient a healthy smile of which they can be proud. They deserve it.
To achieve this goal, we work hard to educate our patients on the correct way to care for their teeth. We also believe in routine visits so we can give your child's mouth the professional cleaning it deserves. We are also looking for any problems or things that may become an issue in the future. We perform many different procedures to help our patients have the smile they want.
At the same time, we know how expensive dental procedures can be. For this reason, we are proud to accept most dental insurance. The cost shouldn’t keep your child from having a beautiful and healthy smile!
Each insurance carrier is different. We will do our best to educate you on what your plan covers so together we can work toward the goal of your child having a healthy mouth.
If you don’t have insurance and you are thinking about getting some, we can help. We know and understand the different plans, allowing us to help you make a smart decision when it comes to your insurance.
Don’t hesitate to contact us today at (702) 255-0133 if you have any questions about dental insurance.
- Delta Premier-PPO
- Diversified Dental Services, Inc.
- Operating Engineers
- Preferred Dental Network
- Sierra Healthcare Options
- Sierra Health and Life Ins.
- Sunlife Financial
- Teachers Health
- Trust City of Las Vegas
- Meritain Health Contraction Industry & Laborers Health and Welfare
- NV Dental Benifits Eldorado Hotel Casino
- Hometown Health Fertitta Enterprises
- Boon Chapman Las Vegas Fire fighters
- Hometown Health Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department
- Guardian Local 711
- Union MGM Mirage
- Metlife Peppermill Casinos
- CDS Group Health Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
- Loomis Co. Silver Legacy Resort
- Hometome Health State of Nevada
- Healthscope Benifits Teamsters 631
- Security Fund of So. NV The Palms Hotel
- United Health care Venetian Casino Resort, LLC
- United Health Care of NV Wynn Resorts
- United Health Care.